Cardboard Packing & Moving Boxes from We Do Boxes
Through 10 years in the removal business we believe that we have the experience required to put together the best and most practical combination of cardboard boxes for your house move. You may find some sites with cheaper cardboard box pack options but check carefully – for instance - how many of those moving packs come with packing paper? Not many if any – you need this paper to wrap your crockery, glass and ornaments – without it they are going to rattle around in the cardboard box!
We can also put together a bespoke removal pack for you – Call us if our removal packs don’t quite fit your needs.
Cardboard boxes are the most ideal products to use to get your stuff organised. Rather than visiting your local supermarket to purchase removal boxes or relying on your removal company to provide them to you, shop at WeDoBoxes.co.uk, a premier online service where you can get a great deal for removal box packs that are within your budget.
All our moving box packs are inclusive of packaging paper and bubble wraps, ensuring that all your belongings will beshipped safely and will arrive in great condition. Although our packing boxes are affordable, we assure you that they come in great quality, allowing for heavier packing and long travels.
Packing Your Stuff in Removal Boxes
A wide variety of items can fit in a removal box, but that doesn't mean that you can just fill all of your stuff in a box altogether. Here are some tips to get your things organised:
- Heavier items need to go to the bottom of your removal boxes
- Stuff fabric items into the gaps to save space
- Place similar small loose items in bags and label them properly before packing inside a medium removal box to make it easier to find them
- Keep clothes in chest of drawers to save space in your moving boxes
- Tools and items that require reassembling should be placed in separate removal boxes with proper labels for easier identification
- Seal the boxes with brown tape to avoid damage during transport or storage
- For delicate belongings, wrap them in bubble wraps or packaging paper before placing them inside the boxes to prevent damage
- Important documents like passport, driving license and other personal records should always travel with you to ensure that they will not get lost in the move. Keep them in file folders or envelopes and put them in a rucksack that you will carry yourself during the move
- Do not forget to put appropriate labels for each removal boxes so that you will know where to find things. Include more detailed information if possible, as this will be useful when its time to unpack the boxes
- To ensure a convenient first day in your new home, assign a special cardboard removal box labelled “unload first.” This box should contain basic items such as toiletries, a couple of plates, mugs, spoons and forks, clothes just to name a few
- Make sure that you fill the boxes with the right amount of items. While packing, keep checking if you can lift the boxes properly